Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Translation of parts of LL user interface
Magnus_Salgo_(IDNordicAdmin_(Delete)_2300172)
I would like to translate parts of Livelink user interface to another language. A good start I found in Apendix A in the Livelink SDK Builder Fundamental Course.Still open issues are:I) Should I create a new XDB for Finnish e.g. in the standard version the name is DISCUSSIONUSAshould I create DISCUSSIONFIN and delete DISCUSSIONUSA?II) Taking a NT translated version of Livelink is it just to move the files to a Unix installation ?III) When a new version appear from Open Text is there a way to get information that this has changed and need to be retranslated ( either a new item or that the meaning of a tag has changed) Regardsmagnus@ids.se
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet