Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
I need an outline of the taxonomy from the Project level that does NOT show hidden folders and/or it
Dan_Taylor_(shelloffuser7_-_(deleted))
I need a LiveReport that will give an outline starting with a project level, and only show projects and folders. I do NOT want to show hidden folders or the items contained in the hidden folders.The following oracle code gives me a project outline that excludes folders that are expressly hidden. Those items within the hidden folders that are not specifically hidden are shown in the report.Is there a way to modify this so that I can also exclude the items contained in the hidden folders?Oracle code:SELECT rownum, LPAD('.',2*(LEVEL-1),'.') || NAME "HIERARCHY", LEVEL, subtype, decode(subtype, 0, 'Folder', 202, 'Project') as "CONTAINER", dataid, parentid, decode(catalog, 0, 'List', 1, 'Catalog') as "POSITION" FROM DTREE WHERE (SUBTYPE = 0 OR SUBTYPE = 202) and catalog <> 2 START WITH DATAID = -1194786 OR DATAID = 1194786 CONNECT BY PRIOR DATAID = PARENTID
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet