Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Adding Catagories to Livelink Objects LAPI
SoundUser2_(Delete)_2464061
Hello,We are creating new documents using LL_ADDDOCUMENT and would like to add a catagory(already created) to these documents. Does anyone know what functions should be used?Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
eLink User
Message from Jeremy O'Connor via eLinkHello,I suggest using the CreateObjectEx and the AddVersion functions to createnew documents. With the CreateObjectEx function you can specify whatcategories you would like to add to the object at creation time.Jeremy-----Original Message-----From: knowledge@opentext.com [mailto:knowledge@opentext.com]On Behalf OfeLink Discussion: LAPI DiscussionSent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 11:30 AMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: Adding Catagories to Livelink Objects LAPIAdding Catagories to Livelink Objects LAPIPosted by SoundUser2 on 09/13/2001 11:29 AMHello,We are creating new documents using LL_ADDDOCUMENT and would like to add acatagory(already created) to these documents. Does anyone know whatfunctions should be used?Thanks[To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]============================================================Discussion: LAPI Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=765428&objAction=viewLivelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe
SoundUser2_(Delete)_2464061
Hello,Are there any examples that I can look at on how to add the catagory. I have the document created but cannot add a catagory. I think that I need to get the Catagory Version first and to do this I need a objID and a catID which is what I'm having problems with.Thanks