Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
LiveReports for Workflow
Marita_Ventura_(DCAdmin_(Delete)_2237520)
In the Livelink 9.0.0.1 new Feature List document, there is a section (page 9) that lists the following LiveReports as exisiting.Number of active workflowsNumber of active workflows by type (template)Most recently used workflowsNumber of late workflowsNumber of late workflows by type (template)Number of active steps by user/groupNumber of late stepsNumber of late steps by userDuration of workflows (in hours) by typeDuration of steps within a specific type of workflow (in hours)Which steps were most often late within a particular workflowMy question is - where the **** are they? I looked in the canned live reports and didn't find anything with a title like those above. Do I need to add something????Further search of the opentext website led me to a LiveReports guide that was for Livelink 8.0.1........Please help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Lizette_Pelser_(alexadmin_-_(deleted))
Good point!! We will be starting to use the WF module shortly. We are on 9001 SP July and I do not see those reports anywhere.
eLink User
Message from David Slimmon via eLinkHi there,Had you upgraded your Liveink install from a previous version, or is this afresh 9.0.0.1 install? If it's the former, I think that may be the trouble.If you are upgrading to Livelink 9.0.0 SP1 or using Microsoft SQL Server orSybase and plan to use the canned LiveReports that ship with Livelink, youmust upgrade these LiveReports. After installing Livelink and all optionalmodules, click the Import LiveReports link on the Livelink IntranetAdministration page. Click the Browse button and then browse to the/module/report_2_2_0/html directory of your Livelink 9.0.0.1 installation.Select the appropriate export file based on the RDBMS you are using:MssqlExport.txt or OracleExport.txt. Enable the Overwrite ExistingLiveReports check box. Finally, click the Add Item button. If you havetranslated any of the standard LiveReports, you will have to reapply yourtranslations.I think this should add the missing Workflow reports for you.Regards,Dave-----Original Message-----In the Livelink 9.0.0.1 new Feature List document, there is a section (page9) that lists the following LiveReports as exisiting.Number of active workflowsNumber of active workflows by type (template)Most recently used workflowsNumber of late workflowsNumber of late workflows by type (template)Number of active steps by user/groupNumber of late stepsNumber of late steps by userDuration of workflows (in hours) by typeDuration of steps within a specific type of workflow (in hours)Which steps were most often late within a particular workflowMy question is - where the **** are they? I looked in the canned livereports and didn't find anything with a title like those above. Do I need toadd something????Further search of the opentext website led me to a LiveReports guide thatwas for Livelink 8.0.1........Please help.[To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]============================================================Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2249677&objAction=viewLivelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe
Marita_Ventura_(DCAdmin_(Delete)_2237520)
We did a fresh install of 9.0.0.1 and connected to a copy of the database that we use with our production 8.1.5. the database instance is on oracle 8.1.6So I don't consider it an upgrade, rather a fresh installation.What do you think?
Marita_Ventura_(DCAdmin_(Delete)_2237520)
there is good news and bad news. The good news is that I found some of the reports listed in the Feature List documentation and I found some additional reports that weren't listed.However, the bad news is that I still can't find the following reports:Most recently used workflowsNumber of active steps by user/groupDuration of workflows (in hours) by typeDuration of steps within a specific type of workflow (in hours)Which steps were most often late within a particular workflowthanks,bethany
eLink User
Message from David Slimmon via eLinkHi Bethany...Yes, it looks like you're right. I'm looking at the import file for MSSQLLiveReports and it looks like some of them are missing. I'll try to findout where they went and/or determine if this was an ommission on our part oran error in the "New Features" section of the documentation.Thanks!Davedslimmon@opentext.com-----Original Message-----there is good news and bad news.The good news is that I found some of the reports listed in the Feature Listdocumentation and I found some additional reports that weren't listed.However, the bad news is that I still can't find the following reports:Most recently used workflowsNumber of active steps by user/groupDuration of workflows (in hours) by typeDuration of steps within a specific type of workflow (in hours)Which steps were most often late within a particular workflowthanks,bethany
eLink User
Message from David Slimmon via eLinkBy the way Bethany...Which "New Features" list are you looking at? I'm not sure we're looking atthe same one.Regards,Davedslimmon@opentext.com-----Original Message-----there is good news and bad news.The good news is that I found some of the reports listed in the Feature Listdocumentation and I found some additional reports that weren't listed.However, the bad news is that I still can't find the following reports:Most recently used workflowsNumber of active steps by user/groupDuration of workflows (in hours) by typeDuration of steps within a specific type of workflow (in hours)Which steps were most often late within a particular workflowthanks,bethany
Marita_Ventura_(DCAdmin_(Delete)_2237520)
It's titled Livelink 9.0.0.1 New Feature List and it's dated February 2001page 9
eLink User
Message from David Slimmon via eLinkCan you send me a copy of that document, please?Davedslimmon@opentext.com-----Original Message-----n on 09/20/2001 05:39 PMIt's titled Livelink 9.0.0.1 New Feature List and it's dated February 2001page 9
Placeholder_Siemens_(sglcuser44c_-_(deleted))
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe/Livelink_9.0.0.1_New_Feature_List_-_External.pdf?func=doc.Fetch&nodeId=2393173&docTitle=Livelink+9.0.0.1+New+Feature+List+-+External.pdfRegardsKarl-Heinz
eLink User
Message from David Slimmon via eLinkThanks Karl-Heinz,Yes - page 9 of this document does describe the "missing" WorkflowLiveReports that DCAdmin (Bethany) was referring to. Right now, I'minclined to believe that this is an error in the documentation. TheLiveReport import files that are on the 9.0.0.1 CD include some of theLiveReports listed on page 9 of that New Feature List document, but not allof them.But I am also interested in the document referenced in her other postings inthe v8 to v9 upgrade discussion describing a features list of upcomingproducts like MeetingZone, real-time collaboration etc.Please see the following discussion item:New Features for 9.0.0.1
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2589559&objAction=view&show=0Are
we talking about the same document here? If so, I can't find anyreference to Meeting Zone in the document that Karl-Heinz referenced.Just keep me posted, DCAdmin :)Dave-----Original Message-----
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe/Livelink_9.0.0.1_New_Feature_List_-_External.pdf?func=doc.Fetch&nodeId=2393173&docTitle=Livelink+9.0.0.1+New+Feature+List+-+External.pdfRegardsKarl-Heinz
Marita_Ventura_(DCAdmin_(Delete)_2237520)
Hi DaveThe additional features; "real time collaboration including chats, message boards, note pads, meeting zone, white boards" - had to have been taken from a different document. From the presentation I created for my internal use I also had listed "polling object - this is actually in Livelink 9.1 (not released, scheduled ?)" Of course I can't find my original source document. Since I had that comment about the polling object, I'm guessing that I must have gotten the real time collaboration comment from the same document and it must have been something about 9.1..... I know I didn't make it up and I don't think I'm going crazy but then again, who knows:) If it helps any, I also had listed the following enhancements which I thought would be beneficial here, "*Rules engine imbedded in Livelink which triggers pre-determined set of forms *MyLivelink - personal web based portal that can be set based on permission to more then just Livelink but also other applications used within the company *Integration with SAP - relating contracts and other documents in Livelink to SAP contract number *Updated Livelink API (LAPI) - Exisitng LAPI 8.1.5 SP1 applications will work with Livelink 9.0.0 without the need to rebuild, except for applicatin that access category and attribute information. Such application will require coding changes to work with Livelink 9.0.0"However, I guess I have my answer in that the real time collaboration doesn't exist in 9.0.0.1 I'm sorry for any confusion I've caused... If I ever find that original source document, I'll let you know.
Marita_Ventura_(DCAdmin_(Delete)_2237520)
Tammy found what I was referencing - it's a seperate module that isn't even out yet...