Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
LAPI v Desktop Developer Edition
Oscar_Armstrong
Looking for comments on LAPI v Desktop Developer Edition (VB6 enviro). Am I missing something? LAPI requires the purchase of SDK but COM facilities in Desktop Developer Edition are availble to download. Is there extra functionality in LAPI, better documentation? I am taking the LAPI class soon and it may become clear then but I was curious if there are obvious scenerios you would use one over the other.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
***_****_(citlon01admin_-_(deleted))
I, too, am unclear about the differences, and also if the Livelink COM Objects are for general use. Using LibraryViews, etc. requires a License Key? Could someone please explain? Where does the License Key come from?Thank you.