Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
How to get timezone
Sapna_Shah
HiIf Livelink is running in local time mode, then is there a way to get the value of the timezone on a user's system, programmatically in Oscript??Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Jeff_Lang_(lang_(Delete)_2245920)
You can look at the cookie and see the offset from GMT. From that information you can figure out the timezone.
Sapna_Shah
Thanks for your reply, but I will appreciate if you could explain more in detail.Also I know that LL does some internal calculations on displaying local time if LL is configured to display local time while the Database stores the srever time. I would like to know how and where is this conversion done or which core LL script does this??Thanks