Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
SubType for Discussions in Dtree?
Shirley_Xie_(xie_(Delete)_1422527)
I'm using Livelink 8.1.3.I want to get the list of the name of all Discussions without threads.I get a list of Discussions(List 1) when I only choose SubType = 215 in DTree table, I also get a list of Discussions(List 2) when I set DiscussionID talbe inner join Dtree table and choose SubType = 143. List 1 and List 2 are the same except two records. Why?Which SubType is for Discussion? What's the difference between SubType = 215 and SubType = 143?What's the SubType for Projects? Thank you.Shirley
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Alex_Kowalenko_(akowalen_(Delete)_2285456)
Attached is a complete list of standard subtypes in Livelink 9.1. You know that this is a 9.1 list because a new subtype (218) for Poll is there.The difference between subtypes 215 and 143 is that the latter is a Discussion Volume. The Volume is a special kind of DTree entry. In this case it is the (grand)parent of all topics (130) and replies (134). Note that Projects (202) also have a volume counterpart (201), but they are called Project Workspace.