Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Modifying "What's New This Week" for rolling week?
Robert_Power_(crhadmin_-_(deleted))
Hello,I am wondering how I can modify the "What's New This Week" livereport to produce results for a rolling week? At the moment, the week runs from Sunday -> Saturday. If I run the standard report on Monday, only new items added Sunday appears. I want data going back 7 days regardless of when report is run. Many thanks,Brian LillyCRH Intranet Administratorbrian.lilly@crh.com
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
eLink User
Message from Alex Kowalenko via eLinkFor Oracle...select * from DTree where (CreateDate>(SYSDATE-7)) and %2 order byCreateDate descFor MS SQL...select * from DTree where (CreateDate>(GETDATE()-7)) and %2 order byCreateDate desc-alex------Original Message-----From: knowledge@opentext.com [mailto:knowledge@opentext.com]On Behalf OfeLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports DiscussionSent: Friday, November 23, 2001 10:30To: eLink RecipientSubject: Modifying "What's New This Week" for rolling week?Modifying "What's New This Week" for rolling week?Posted by CRHAdmin on 11/23/2001 10:25 AMHello,I am wondering how I can modify the "What's New This Week" livereport toproduce results for a rolling week? At the moment, the week runs fromSunday -> Saturday. If I run the standard report on Monday, only new itemsadded Sunday appears. I want data going back 7 days regardless of whenreport is run.Many thanks,Brian LillyCRH Intranet Administratorbrian.lilly@crh.com[To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]============================================================Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2249677&objAction=viewLivelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe