Mike,
I think you have the answer as far as the URL goes.But, how do you plan to implement this solution?
Are you wanting a list of URL's that point at different Personal Workspace's?Or are you wanting to put a URL in the Personal Workspace of each user?I'm a little confused on how you want to display or store the URL's.
If you want to display a list of URL's, it would be nice if you could output HTML as part of your LiveReport to solve this problem. Then, the output would be 1 or more URL's that are the XMLExport argument for a Personal Workspace? Would this do it for ya?
However, HTML output (to my knowledge) is not part of the standard Reports module. I think I saw something about a custom reports module that allows you to do this. Maybe the PS group could tell you more.
OpenText could jump in here?
Good luck on this. I am sure that whatever you are attempting is possible even if it requires a little customization.
Best regards,
Kevin Hutson Tokyo Electron America, Inc. http://www.telusa.com Email: khutson@aus.telusa.com Office: 512-424-1503
-----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Development Discussion[mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com]Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2003 9:47 AMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: One more try...
One more try...Posted by Nagatoshi, Mike on 04/17/2003 10:44 AM
Magnus, you are being so helpful. I'm sorry to belabor the point.
I understand that the objid parameter should equal KUAF.ID to access a single unique personal workspace.
In the URL, only one KUAF.ID value is specified. That means that I would have to create a separate URL for each user that I wanted to provide an xmlexport for.
What I would like to do is create one url that would provide an xml export of a personal workspace for any user. There must be some way to refer to the KUAF.ID of the current user login (at least I hope).
BTW - I have read up on many of the Livelink discussions and have seen your posts in many places. You have been a great help even before this thread!
[To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]
============================================================
Topic: Date/Time Stamp for New Usershttps://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2628591&objAction=view
Discussion: Development Discussionhttps://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=786303&objAction=view
Livelink Server:https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe
Matt Eidson AFFTC/ITASC Livelink Integrator/Developer - Network Systems Analyst Tybrin Corporation Office: 661-275-3704 Mobile: 661-810-6091 Nextel DC: 122*11*6004
Hans Stoop----------------------Livelink Appearance is shown atLivelinkUp Europe 2003Open Text User ConferenceParis, FranceMay 12th - 15th 2003Find out how we're helping six million great mindswork together to improve efficiencies and save money.http://www.opentext.com/livelinkup/
-----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Development Discussion [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com]Sent: woensdag 16 april 2003 20:50To: eLink RecipientSubject: I'm missing something... I'm missing something... Posted by PACLIF02KMADMIN (Nagatoshi, Mike) on 04/16/2003 02:45 PM In reply to: ?func=ll&objId=2842718&objAction=xmlexport Posted by IDNordicAdmin (Salgo, Magnus) on 04/16/2003 01:10 PM The URL would be fixed with one user ID. I want to distribute a URL that will automatically recognize the user id of the current viewer.Are you saying that 2842718 is some sort of variable?
-----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Development Discussion [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com]Sent: maandag 21 april 2003 16:45To: eLink RecipientSubject: Universal PSW Appearance Universal PSW Appearance Posted by PACLIF02KMADMIN (Nagatoshi, Mike) on 04/21/2003 10:42 AM In reply to: RE I'm missing something... Posted by hstoop (Stoop, Hans) on 04/21/2003 09:00 AM The problem with the url (?func=ll&objtype=142&objaction=browse) is that it requires an object ID, the KUAF.id.Hans, I've seen your other posts referring to the "Appearance PSO". I figured that PWS="personal workspace", but can you educate me as to what the "appearance PSO" is?