Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Creating a "tree view" using the API
Ben_Vosloo_(elbeadmin_-_(deleted))
I would like to create a heirarchel(sp) "tree view" using API calls. I cant get a call to work to get a list of objects contained within a certain object. Any help? I is using VB 6.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Jordi_Masip_(azertiaadmin_-_(deleted))
Do you know new Livelink module named Atlas. You can find more information at:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2620733&objAction=browse
Ben_Vosloo_(elbeadmin_-_(deleted))
I havent used atlas, but have looked at it. what i want, and i dont think atlas can do this, is to get a list of child objects, if i have the parent object's volumeid and nodeid. i can use ll_GetObjects() but i cant seem to use the llchildren object AT ALL. any help would be great!