Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
More on Java/Lapi...
unknown
Message from Sean M Alderman via eLinkOne more quickie...Can someone give me an idea of how to handle projects? In this visitorpattern I'm using, when I browse a project, I run into a problem where Ican't pick up the subprojects and browse them. I haven't found a goodway to figure out the volumeID of an object, so I've forced myself tosupply it on the command line - along with the objectID for where I wantto start. I get two scenarios when trying to hit a project:1. Project ObjID = -XXXXXX, Project VolumeID = XXXXXX This lets me browse all the livelink objects in the projects that aren't sub projects.2. Project ObjID = XXXXXX, Project VolumeID = -2001 This lets me browse all the SubProjects, but none of the other Livelink objects.Is there a way I can do both?-- Sean M. AldermanITRACK Systems AnalystPACE/NCI - NASA Glenn Research Center(216) 433-2795
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet