Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Download a Document?
Kurt_Nicklas_(pva_kurt_-_(deleted))
As a newbie to LAPI programming I'm looking for the best way to download a document from Livelink to a desktop. AddDocument() will add a doc but what do I use to fetch one? GetObjectInfo? FetchVersion? Any help or a sample code snippet would be great. Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
eLink User
Message from Sean M Alderman via eLinkI use FetchVersion.On Tue, 2002-01-08 at 14:38, eLink Discussion: Development Discussionwrote:> Download a Document?> Posted by PVA_Kurt on 01/08/2002 02:35 PM> > As a newbie to LAPI programming I'm looking for the best way to download a document from Livelink to a desktop. AddDocument() will add a doc but what do I use to fetch one? GetObjectInfo? FetchVersion? Any help or a sample code snippet would be great. Thanks.> > [To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]> > ============================================================> > Discussion: Development Discussion>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=786303&objAction=view>
; > Livelink Server:>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe>
; > -- Sean M. AldermanITRACK Systems AnalystPACE/NCI - NASA Glenn Research Center(216) 433-2795Calling a windowed operating system "Windows" is like naming anautomobile "Wheels."