Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
search on custom attributes
Ron_Warwick_(sglcadmin22_-_(deleted))
I am using Livelink API with Java Server Pages for developing our solution on top of Livelink 9.0.01 .I am facing following problems in implementing Search functionality using Livelink API.Case : 1) I have created one category with multiple attributes.2) I have attached this category with required folder.3) I want to enter values in attributes of category at the time of adding a document in the required folder.I am able to do it using LAPI.4) I have defined and saved one search query for this folder in livelink .5) This search is working fine for system attributes as I able to filter on these and getting system attributes in search results.6) But I want to search on attributes in defined category also and I am not able to do it.How I can do this search ??7) I want to retrieve attributes from defined category in search result ,but I am not getting any value in these attributes.How I can do this ???I need solution for points 6 and 7 mentioned above.Some sample code or advise will help me in doing this.I am attaching my jsp file having my code for search using Livelink API.This is very urgent ,early reply will be highly appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet