Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
I have a Problem with LL_CreateFolder in C++
Thomas_Blume
Hello,I work with Livelink 9001. I try to add Subfolder in C++. In Visual Basic it works. But I suppose the initialisation of the variables isn't right.I suppose the last parameter is the wrong one!This is an example:LL_CreateFolder(session, Volume, parentID, "New Folder2", &value)session is clear - I hopeVolume - ID of Enterprise Workspace in this case -2000parentID - in this case for example - 13304if ( LL_ListObjects(session, parentVol, parentID, NULL, sName, LL_PERM_SEE, objects) == LL_OK ) { if ( LL_ValueGetLength(objects, &length) != LL_OK ) { DebugMsg("ERROR: LL_ValueGetLength(objects, &length) failed" ); return false; } if ( length == 1 ) // Objekt { // Get parentID if ( LL_TableGetInteger( objects, 0, "ID", &parentID ) != LL_OK ) { DebugMsg("ERROR: LL_AssocGetInteger( tmp1,'ID',&parentID ) failed" ); return false; } }"New Folder2" is to create.The last parameter:!LLVALUE value;LL_ValueAlloc (&value);Who can help me???Thanks in advanceAndreas
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet