Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
How can I edit this to include for a specific date range? (Viewed/Fetched documents)
18User3_(Delete)_2154966
How can I edit this report for viewed /fetched documents for a specific date range or from a specific date?select substr(max(dtree.name), 1, 35) "Document", count(event) "Fetched/Viewed Count" from dtree, daudit where dtree.dataid = daudit.dataid and event in ('VIEW', 'FETCH') group by daudit.dataid order by count(event) desc
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
eLink User
Message from Bryan Grega via eLinkInputs:Date "enter from date:"Date "enter to date:"select substr(max(dtree.name), 1, 35) "Document", count(event) "Fetched/Viewed Count" from dtree, daudit where daudit.auditdate between %1 and %2 and dtree.dataid=daudit.dataid and event in ('VIEW','FETCH') group by daudit.dataid order by count(event) descParam %1: User Input 1Param %2: User Input 2Auto Live ReportThis worked for meAt 05:22 PM 01/21/2002 -0500, you wrote:>How can I edit this to include for a specific date range? (Viewed/Fetched >documents)>Posted by 18User3 on 01/21/2002 05:22 PM>>How can I edit this report for viewed /fetched documents for a specific >date range or from a specific date?>>>select substr(max(dtree.name), 1, 35) "Document", count(event) >"Fetched/Viewed Count" from dtree, daudit where dtree.dataid = >daudit.dataid and event in ('VIEW', 'FETCH') group by daudit.dataid order >by count(event) desc>>[To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]>>============================================================>>Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2249677&objAction=view>>Livelink
Server:>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exeBryan
A. GregaSr. Consultant, Tech. SpecialistRS Information SystemsNASA, Glenn Research Center21000 Brookpark RoadMailStop 142-4Cleveland, OH 44135216-433-2724