Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Adobe framemaker
Sander_Hofman_(shofman@opentext.com_(Delete)_24724
Has anyone every dealt with teh FDK of Adobe Framemaker? The problem is that the FDK of framemaker only supports C++ development environments. I'm using a VB app to generate a rendition of a framemaker document and add it to Livelink making use of the Rendeition Robot (and LAPI ofcourse). I need to let Framemaker generate a postscriptfile from VB code. The Framemaker API does not support VB, thus what I'm looking for is a COM component that does this job. Has anyone every written such a component in C++ which I could use in my VB app? OTher alternatives are also welcome.Sander
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet