Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
How can I add more than 4 user inputs (input parameters) to my LiveReport
Unilever_General_Account_(unilevergeneral_-_(delet
I want to make a report with more than 4 input parameters, is this possible, nd if so, how ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
John_Shoun
We ran into the same problem. It was necessary to create a patch that modified some of the report functionality as well as changing some of the web-lingo pages. We would like to see the core product changed so that we don't have to continually maintain our custom code.
eLink User
Message from Alex Kowalenko via eLinkYes I recall seeing that sometime ago...-----Original Message-----From: knowledge@opentext.com [mailto:knowledge@opentext.com]On Behalf OfeLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports DiscussionSent: Friday, March 15, 2002 16:26To: eLink RecipientSubject: report customizationsreport customizationsPosted by NortelNC Admin on 03/15/2002 04:22 PMWe ran into the same problem. It was necessary to create a patch thatmodified some of the report functionality as well as changing some of theweb-lingo pages. We would like to see the core product changed so that wedon't have to continually maintain our custom code.[To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]============================================================Topic: How can I add more than 4 user inputs (input parameters) to myLiveReport
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2692215&objAction=viewDiscussion
: Livelink LiveReports Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2249677&objAction=viewLivelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe