Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Livereport error assoc. with a LL form in a workflow
MyLivelink_Users_(JTASCUser2_(Delete)_1425261)
I've created a LL HTLM form that initiates a workflow, but when the workflow is completed and I view the Livereport, it only lists the data that the initiator filled out, and not the data filled out in the user steps.Please let me know how to list all of the data that was filled out in this form during the course of the workflow so that I can view all of it in a livereport.Thanks!Jon
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Sander_van_der_Moolen_(verkeeruser1_-_(deleted))
Hi Jon,What I've done to accomplish this is to have the form data submitted to its own table in the db. Each step will add a new row in the table with all formdata (meaning the data entered in previous steps and the last step), and then made some reports that will show me the data after the final step.Hope this helps!Sander
MyLivelink_Users_(JTASCUser2_(Delete)_1425261)
Sander,Thanks for your response. I'm able to track all the Form attributes throughout the workflow, but am having a problem with autotracking it because of all the steps the form goes through and it gets pretty out of control looking.If I understand you correctly, should I created a separate report for the last step in the workflow? Meaning if that last step's status is marked completed. I should create a where clause in my sql that states select * from tablename where status = 'completed'? This may work, but if you have an idea about autotracking, please let me know. The SEQ attribute works exellent with a livereport but not when a complex workflow is associated with it.thanks,Jon