Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Renaming the Enterprise Workspace
James Mernin
Has anyone attempted to re-name the enterprise workspace ?Although I have tried to resist, my User Community wants to re-name to something like "Home".I thought about using the Xlate to overwrite.I am concerned about affecting the way other modules (such as Atlas, Desktop, or Explorer) even the Function Menu are affected by such a customization.Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
eLink User
Message from Eidson Matthew W Contr AFFTC/ITAME <<A HREF="mailto:Matthew.Eidson@edwards.af.mil">Matthew.Eidson@edwards.af.mil> via eLink
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
eLink
We did it here at Edwards AFB many moons ago in 8.1.5 and have had no problems.
Thanks,
Matt
-----Original Message-----
From:
eLink Discussion: Development Discussion [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com]
Sent:
Monday, April 15, 2002 6:49 AM
To:
eLink Recipient
Subject:
Renaming the Enterprise Workspace
Renaming the Enterprise Workspace
Posted by
PANYNJAdmin
(Mernin, James) on 04/15/2002 07:59 AM
Has anyone attempted to re-name the enterprise workspace ?
Although I have tried to resist, my User Community wants to re-name to something like "Home".
I thought about using the Xlate to overwrite.
I am concerned about affecting the way other modules (such as Atlas, Desktop, or Explorer) even the Function Menu are affected by such a customization.
Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.
Finney_Bryan_(x-giantuser2_-_(deleted))
So will this rename everywhere the word "Enterpise" is in the entire system? This should be an option when you install Livelink.thanks,Bryan FinneyGiant Eagle Inc.