Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Livereports and SQL
Dan_Noble_(bupaadmin_-_(deleted))
Can anybody help ??I'm trying to create live reports that use SQL SELECT statements, which works fine... But I would like to have a number of lines count at the end.Something like this Oracle example :SQL> l 1 select episode_key,gross_charge_amount 2 from billing 3* where episode_key = 'Q0210800073'SQL> compute count of gross_charge_amountSQL> /Q0210800073 706 -244 0 706 -244 0 706 0*********** -------------------count 8Does anyone know if this can be achieved with Livelink Livereports ??Cheers
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
eLink User
Message from Sean M Alderman via eLinkThe compute command is not a SQL function, it's a Oracle SQLPluscommand, meaning it runs on the client not on the server. I'm not agreat sql guy, but I took a quick look through my sql book and didn'tsee jumping of a page saying it tallies columns.On Fri, 2002-05-03 at 10:01, eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReportsDiscussion wrote:> Livereports and SQL> Posted by BUPAAdmin on 05/03/2002 09:58 AM> > Can anybody help ??> > I'm trying to create live reports that use SQL SELECT statements, which works fine... But I would like to have a number of lines count at the end.> > Something like this Oracle example :> > SQL> l> 1 select episode_key,gross_charge_amount> 2 from billing> 3* where episode_key = 'Q0210800073'> SQL> compute count of gross_charge_amount> SQL> /> > Q0210800073 706> -244> 0> 706> -244> 0> 706> 0> *********** -------------------> count 8> > Does anyone know if this can be achieved with Livelink Livereports ??> > Cheers> > [To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]> > ============================================================> > Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2249677&objAction=view>
; > Livelink Server:>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe>
; > -- Sean M. AldermanITRACK Systems AnalystPACE/NCI - NASA Glenn Research Center(216) 433-2795Calling a windowed operating system "Windows" is like naming anautomobile "Wheels."