Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Urgent! Several Questions/Issues...
unknown
Message from Bo Yao via eLinkHi,Please see inline comments!ThanksBarry > I got several questions/issues when i use LL Java API (9.0 Version) > > 1. No fetch Agenda method for session objects.I'm not following what you're looking for on this. When you refer tosession are you talking about a LAPI Session? What does this Agendaobject have in it? I am looking for the meeting session. its subType is 667. I wonder how tofetch agenda information of a selected meeting session obj. > > I cannot find the API methods to fetch Agenda objects of a session. > > 2. For a task, Get ObjectInfo( ) doesn't return some key attributes like > DUE date, Status, etc.. > although in the API DOC, it specified that i can get those attributes, > following is the sample > code, please let me know if it is correct: > > LLValue task=documents.GetObjectInfo(volumeID, objID, obj_holder) > int assignedTo=task.toInteger("AssignedTo"); > Date dueDate=task.toDate("DateDue");For this, GetObjectInfo doesn't return a LLValue like the way you'vewritten. You want something like -LLValue task = (new LLValue()).setAssocNotSet();int result = documents.GetObjectInfo(volumeID, objID, task);if (result != 0){//Something went wrong}else{//Everything's OK...} Thanks, I will try your way. But i am wondering if following methods is OKonce i successfully fetch the task obj:int assignedTo=task.toInteger("AssignedTo");Date dueDate=task.toDate("DateDue"); > > 3. When i use LL search API to fetch meeting objects, I cannot get > "OTDateStarted" attribute of > a meeting, but i did get it for a task. It looks to me that OTDateStarted > is not implemented for > meeting obj. Please confirm!This Meeting Object doesn't seem to be available on my system. Do youhave some module like MeetingZone installed? It's possible that thereisn't a Lapi interface setup for meetingZone objects. The meeting(session) obj i mentioned is the meeting module of LL, not meeting zone.its subtype is 667, i can use LL Search API to fetch the OTLocation, OTDataID and otherinformation of a session (session means meeting to me), but i cannot fetch "OTDateStarted" attributeof a meeting, although i set it up in my selected region. > > Thanks > Barry > Cisco Systems Inc. > > [To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.] >
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mdc
Read comments below:> 2. For a task, Get ObjectInfo( ) doesn't return some key attributes like > DUE date, Status, etc.. > although in the API DOC, it specified that i can get those attributes, > following is the sample > code, please let me know if it is correct: > > LLValue task=documents.GetObjectInfo(volumeID, objID, obj_holder) > int assignedTo=task.toInteger("AssignedTo"); > Date dueDate=task.toDate("DateDue"); For this, GetObjectInfo doesn't return a LLValue like the way you've written. You want something like - LLValue task = (new LLValue()).setAssocNotSet(); int result = documents.GetObjectInfo(volumeID, objID, task); if (result != 0) { //Something went wrong } else { //Everything's OK ... }COMMENTS:I have tested this to no end and have found that the AssignedTo variable for a task can not be updated or gotten using the GetObjectInfo. Althoughm, the documentation claims that this should work, I don't think it does. Someone correct me if I am wrong.Greg