Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
is there a known Bug in the WFExpressionBuilder ?
Wolfgang_Binder_(sglcadmin2_-_(deleted))
Hello !i programed a WFDataType. its like the Attributes,with spetial features. the attribute I use isa data type identical to Text List from the Attributes.I debugged the knowledge from the WFAtributes.and ma programed it in the same way. I wrote also in the Scripts (GetConditionalInfo,GetEvaluateConditionInfo)and the retVals are similar/identical to the WFAttr !now if i'm setting up the EvalStep with simperl boolean expressions its working good !if the boolean expression is a litle sophisticatedits not working !please give me a hint on this, if its not a bug !which are the things I have to take care if i want to implement evalstep with my WFDataType ? are there morescripts which are passed ?I implementeg the ProcessStep (can set my special attributes now) it workin perfectly ! but the evalStep not :-((( byeWolfgang.Binder@siemens.com
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Jeff_Lang_(lang_(Delete)_2245920)
There is no known bug and you seem to be doing things correctly. You can debug the problem more if you put a breakpoint in the script WFMAIN:WAPIPkg.TestCondValuesThis is where the values are tested to determine the true or false criteria.
Wolfgang_Binder_(sglcadmin2_-_(deleted))
... hard work to gain the knoledge for ll-Customization !but, big kompliment to the LL-Developers !LL Modular Softwarearchitecture is realy sexy !will debug also WFMAIN:WAPIPkg.TestCondValues ...nice weekendWolfgang.Binder@siemens.com
Wolfgang_Binder_(sglcadmin2_-_(deleted))
hi Jef !so, i reproduced the WF with the Attribute Package.( i mentioned that I programed a spetial attributepackage using attributs similar to Text-List in the attributes package ... and I realized that the eval-Stepis producing strange decisions .)i reproduced and debugged the behavior with the attributes and it warks the same. Seems that its not a failure in my programming.Maby a failure in my understanding of evaluate-Expressions.please help me on these :make an import of my attached map,and edit the evaluate step.there you see the Expressions...the last expr is
"TWO=2" AND "THREE=3" AND "FOUR = 4") OR ("MAIN=1")so, i initiate the wfopen the assigmentand set the attributesONE=1,TWO=2,THREE=3,FOURE=4,MAIN=2send onand then in the assignments i'm findingUser2as I understand the boolean logic of the exxpresion,there should appeare also User1 !?because (TWO=2 AND THREE=3 AND FOUR=4) OR (MAIN=2)is TRUE !!what is wrong in my understanding ?is there a spetial syntax needed ?is the syntax wrong at all ?do you find something ?byeWolfgang.Binder@siemens.com
Jeff_Lang_(lang_(Delete)_2245920)
It looks like there might be a problem with the code that does the precedence evaluations. You should report this as a bug to support so it can get scheduled to be fixed.