Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
List Group Members in VB
Thomas_Yang_(XERMICHUser3_(Delete)_2261371)
Does anyone have any sample code or suggestions for listing the memebers of a particualar group.So far I've been able to us the following callstatus = LL_ListMembers(session, LL_GROUP, "DefaultGroup", tmp2)My issue is that once I've have my tmp2 filled with all the users to the "DefaultGroup" group that I do not know how to list all the memebers.Any suggestions?Thanks, Brad
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
eLink User
Message from Jeremy O'Connor via eLinkSince memberInfo is a RecArray value object, you will have to useLL_TableGetString to pull these names out.ex.status = LL_ValueGetLength(memberInfo, length)for i = 1 to length -1 LL_TableGetString(memberInfo, i, "Name", loginName, 255, outSize)nextThen name should be stored in loginName. You may have to use differentcalls other than LL_TableGetString depending on the datatype that is beingreturned.Jeremy-----Original Message-----From: knowledge@opentext.com [mailto:knowledge@opentext.com]On Behalf OfeLink Discussion: LAPI DiscussionSent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 2:27 PMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: List Group Members in VBList Group Members in VBPosted by XERMICHUser3 on 05/21/2002 02:24 PMDoes anyone have any sample code or suggestions for listing the memebers ofa particualar group.So far I've been able to us the following callstatus = LL_ListMembers(session, LL_GROUP, "DefaultGroup", tmp2)My issue is that once I've have my tmp2 filled with all the users to the"DefaultGroup" group that I do not know how to list all the memebers.Any suggestions?Thanks, Brad[To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]============================================================Discussion: LAPI Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=765428&objAction=viewLivelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe