Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Error => Could not resolve API name?
Mahmoud_Dayeh_(ecead_mad_-_(deleted))
Hi,I am getting the error "Could not resolve API name" whenever I try to make a LAPI call from Visual Basic. I use Win XP, Livelink 9.0.0.1, VB 6 and LAPI was running smooth. Recently I installed Ascent Capture 5.5(from Kofax) Release script for Livelink and since then I started getting the above mentioned error. I tried uninstalling all lapi installations from my system but no luck.I get the same error from Livelink Explorer too. I believe there must be some registry entries which I need to remove but don't know where these entries are located in registry.Does anyone know how to solve this problem?VishalP.S. I don't get the above error when I open a livelink session with LL_SessionAllocEx API call.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet