Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
name of object given node id?
USI__Technician_(USITech_(Delete)_2244804)
how do I get the name if I already have the node id?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
eLink User
Message from Sean M Alderman via eLinkDo you have the ObjectInfo Assoc, or just the ID? There is a LAPI docsmethod called GetObjectInfo() which you can use to get the ObjectInfoassoc. Then you can grab the name from the Assoc's NAME field. In Java...LLValue objInfo = (new LLValue()).AssocNotSet();String nodeName = null;int result = lapi_documents.GetObjectInfo(volID, nodeID, objInfo);if ( result = 0 ){ nodeName = objInfo.toString("NAME");}else{ }On Tue, 2002-05-28 at 16:46, eLink Discussion: LAPI Discussion wrote:> name of object given node id?> Posted by USITech on 05/28/2002 04:33 PM> > how do I get the name if I already have the node id?> > [To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]> > ============================================================> > Discussion: LAPI Discussion>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=765428&objAction=view>
; > Livelink Server:>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe>
; > -- Sean M. AldermanITRACK Systems AnalystPACE/NCI - NASA Glenn Research Center(216) 433-2795Calling a windowed operating system "Windows" is like naming anautomobile "Wheels."