Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
I DO NOT WANT TO DISCLOSE THE ACTUAL LIVELINK LOGIN USER ID AND PASSWORD FOR SECURITY REASONS.
Anuradha_Deo_(PATCOM01User2_(Delete)_2735478)
I DO NOT WANT TO DISCLOSE THE ACTUAL LIVELINK LOGIN USER ID AND PASSWORD FOR SECURITY REASONS.MY USER WILL HAVE A DIFFERENT LOGIN AND PASSWORD WHICH WILL BE MAPPED TO THE ACTUAL LIVELINK ID AND PASSWORD.HOW DO I DO THIS?I have tried using ASP screen and after getting user inputs, redirected to livelink using following parametersfunc=ll.login&CurrentClientTime=&NextURL=%2Flivelink%2Flivelink.exe%2Ffetch%2F2000%2Fcustomview.html%3Ffunc%3Dll%26objtype%3D141%26objaction%3Dbrowse&Username=ThisisTheUsersID&Password=thisistheuserspasswordHOWEVER WHEN I REDIRECT ACTUAL USER ID AND PASSWORD IS VISIBLE IN THE URL WHICH SHOULD NOT BE THE CASE.can you suggest what should be done?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Kamal__Sharma__(x-intertecadmin_-_(deleted))
There is a module from opentext called directory service
Martin_Gäckler
Hi,your form should post the data directly to ll.getLogin, then you can force ll.getLogin to call the request what ever you need: example:If method is post, then username and password do not appear in the address line.Hope this helps.Martin