Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Livelink 9.1 Domain Problem
Ron_Warwick_(sglcadmin22_-_(deleted))
Hi,i was working in livelink9.0 and now i had upgraded it to livelink9.1As in Livelink9.1 we can create domain and in the domain we can create userMy problem is 1) I had created a domain in Livelink with the name as Extranet .i had also created a user.in that domain and while creating i had given him all the rights except system admin rightsand public access rights ,which i did not find while creating the user in the domainNow when i login in the livelink9.1 using username, password and domain name.i was succesfully logged in but in the enterprise workspace i did not find the drop down menu from where i can create items in my workspace2) Using Lapi I am not able to create a LLSession to create LLSession I am using this statement LLValue llvalue5 = (new LLValue()).setAssoc(); llvalue5.add("DomainName","Extranet"); LLSession llsession = new LLSession(s4, Integer.parseInt(s5), s6, s7, s8,llvalue5); Where S4 is the hostnameS5 is the portnumber S6 is the livelink database name S7 is the usernameS8 is the passwordCan any body help me in this matter. I need it urgentlyCheers
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet