Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Compiling LAPI with C++!!
Mahmoud_Dayeh_(ecead_mad_-_(deleted))
H,I am trying to reproduce the example in : ' Livelink SDK API Developer's Reference Guide: Library API ', C++ section.I am using Visual C++ 6.0. I have specified the 'include', 'libraries', and 'bin' directories in my settings for the .h, .lib., and .dll files respectivelyAlthough that is done, i am getting Link Errors:Compiling...StdAfx.cppCompiling...LiveLinkTest.cppLinking...LiveLinkTest.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _LL_Uninitialize@0LiveLinkTest.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _LL_ValueFree@4LiveLinkTest.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _LL_SessionFree@4LiveLinkTest.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _LL_DeleteObject@12LiveLinkTest.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _LL_AddDocument@28LiveLinkTest.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _LL_AssocGetInteger@12LiveLinkTest.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _LL_AccessEnterpriseWS@8LiveLinkTest.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _LL_ValueGetString@16LiveLinkTest.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _LL_SessionStatusError@20LiveLinkTest.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _LL_SessionAllocEx@28LiveLinkTest.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _LL_ValueAlloc@4LiveLinkTest.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _LL_Initialize@4Debug/LiveLinkTest.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 12 unresolved externalsError executing link.exe.LiveLinkTest.exe - 13 error(s), 0 warning(s)What settings are missing ? How can solve it ?Thanks,Shirad
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Jonny_Coombes
This is where all these symbols are defined.
Carlos_Avila
Hi ShiradThis is quite old but did you find the solution/the raison of it?I'm having the same and I do not understand why.Thanks in advanceCarlos
Carlos_Avila
I habe added the next lines#include #include "lapi.h"#include "lapi_documents.h"#pragma comment(lib, "lapi_base.lib")#pragma comment(lib, "lapi_documents.lib")#pragma comment(lib, "llkernel.lib")