-----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion [mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com]Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 5:58 To: eLink RecipientSubject: I created a simple report that find document since "Last_week_start"(%1) with... I created a simple report that find document since "Last_week_start"(%1) with... Posted by DanskAdmin (Souary, Idriss) on 06/20/2002 05:57 AM I created a simple report that find document since "Last_week_start"(%1) with "Filter permissions"(%2.){select * from dtree where (createdate>%1) and subtype=144) and %2 order by createdate desc}this repport look on all folder where the user have "see" and "see content" rightsQuestion : How can I get the report to look for new documents only indside the actual folder and its subfolderThanks for help
-----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion [mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com]Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 4:58 AMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: I created a simple report that find document since "Last_week_start"(%1) with... I created a simple report that find document since "Last_week_start"(%1) with... Posted by DanskAdmin (Souary, Idriss) on 06/20/2002 05:57 AM I created a simple report that find document since "Last_week_start"(%1) with "Filter permissions"(%2.){select * from dtree where (createdate>%1) and subtype=144) and %2 order by createdate desc}this repport look on all folder where the user have "see" and "see content" rightsQuestion : How can I get the report to look for new documents only indside the actual folder and its subfolderThanks for help