You might want to tryusing a NodeCallback instead of the subclass methods…
Jonathan Coombes Bsc(Hons)
Senior Technical Architect
Open Text Professional Services
Tel : +44(0) 7748 986937
Email : jcoombes@opentext.com
-----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion:Development Discussion [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: 19 July 2002 09:46To: eLink RecipientSubject: Automatic Deletion ofParent Node Upon Deletion of Last Child
Automatic Deletion of Parent Node Upon Deletion of Last Child
Posted by IAEA_001User3 (Alcala-Soler, Francisco J) on 07/19/2002 04:42 AM
I am trying to delete a folder node when its last child node is deleted. What would be the recommended way to do this? (Livelink 9.1 on Win2K). The folder will contain only some newly created node type, so I check on this child node type's LLNode.NodeDeleteSubclassPre() if the parent folder should be deleted as well, store this info in local features and attempt the deletion in LLNode.NodeDeleteSubclassPost(). At this time Builder always crashes. How can I accomplish this? Thanks, Curro
--------Livelink Appearance: the best way to skin Livelink.Contact hstoop@opentext.com for more information.
-----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Development Discussion [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com]Sent: vrijdag 19 juli 2002 10:46To: eLink RecipientSubject: Automatic Deletion of Parent Node Upon Deletion of Last Child Automatic Deletion of Parent Node Upon Deletion of Last Child Posted by IAEA_001User3 (Alcala-Soler, Francisco J) on 07/19/2002 04:42 AM I am trying to delete a folder node when its last child node is deleted. What would be the recommended way to do this? (Livelink 9.1 on Win2K).The folder will contain only some newly created node type, so I check on this child node type's LLNode.NodeDeleteSubclassPre() if the parent folder should be deleted as well, store this info in local features and attempt the deletion in LLNode.NodeDeleteSubclassPost().At this time Builder always crashes.How can I accomplish this?Thanks,Curro