Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Suppressing SIZE Column When Browsing Folder Contents
Francisco_Alcala-Soler_(iaea_001user3_-_(deleted))
Hi,I would like to modify the custom behaviour of the browseview.html Weblingo file in that I would like to remove the SIZE column which displays the number of childs inside container webnodes. I would like to do this for folder nodes.Is there a recommended way to do this? I have been looking at the above weblingo file, and I guess I could hack it in there, but is there a way to implement it programmatically, from my own module?Thanks in advance, Curro
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
eLink User
Message from Magnus S?lg? <<A HREF="mailto:magnus@ids.se">magnus@ids.se> via eLink
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">eLink
My opinion:
- Best way is to do a small module with a override,,,
- Secound best way is just to hack it and rember what you did when a new version is comming.
The Supercool way is to fix the problem by overriding the Size feauture and add security check ....
bad thing is that right now I think it just reads from dtree.Childcount and you have to add some more
advanced SQL ...
Good luck
magnus@ids.se
www.idapplication.com
Francisco_Alcala-Soler_(iaea_001user3_-_(deleted))
Thanks, Magnus.I have just made a small modification in the Size feature of the node type I was interested in, which was a custom one in any case:--->>> START: Code Snippet <<<---// Size doesn't apply to Aliases or Generations.if ( node.SubType in { $TypeAlias, $TypeGeneration, $TypeMyCustomNode } ) size = ''--->>> START: Code Snippet <<<---Adding $TypeMyCustomNode doesn't get rid of the column, but it blanks the content, which is good enough for me for now.Thanks a lot, Curro