Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Need a Livereport that finds attachments of a workflow, based on wf attributes
Chris_de_Boer_(cdeboer_-_(deleted))
I'm looking for a way to find documents which are attached to workflows, based on the attribute values of that workflow.We are scanning documents and then put them in a workflow. The workflow has a number of attributes (needed for proper routing). When the workflow has finished, I need to find the attached documents, by entering a (wf)attibute value in a LiveReport (or any other way if possible).(Another solution is copying the wf-attribute values to the document-attributes at the end of the workflow. Is this possible?)Has anyone done this?Thanks !
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Chris_de_Boer_(cdeboer_-_(deleted))
I have to clean up the SQL, but it is something like:select * from dtree where parentid IN (select data_userdata from wdata where data_workid IN (select subwork_workid from wsubwork where subwork_subworkid IN (select wf_id from wfattrdata where wf_valstr = %1))and data_subtype = 1)