-----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion [mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com]Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2002 2:37 PMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: Members of Groups and Subgroups - Need LiveReport Members of Groups and Subgroups - Need LiveReport Posted by 18User3 on 08/07/2002 03:34 PM I have seen the following request posted on several occasions, but have never found the LiveReport that will meet the requirement.I am trying to determine all the members of a specific group (which may contain other sub groups). Does anyone have any SQL that could be used in a LiveReport to get that information. And the list would need to include not just the immediate children of the group but all users in nested sub groups.Our OS is Sun and our database is Oracle.If anyone has a solution, could you please provide the specifics that I should input in the LiveReport and what boxes need to be filled in etc. Thanks,
-----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion [mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com]Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2002 4:29 PMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: I have read through previous and had not found what would work. I have read through previous and had not found what would work. Posted by 18User3 on 08/07/2002 05:26 PM In reply to: RE Members of Groups and Subgroups - Need LiveReport Posted by eLink on 08/07/2002 04:35 PM I have read through previous and had not found what would work.Shouldn't there be an input here so that I could put in the name of the group and then get all the members of that group and sub-groups?I am the Business Admin - we don't have a Systems Admin to do these for me. Any further assistance on how I would fill out the Live Report form would be beneficial.