Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Need help! How LL determines the "container" input type?
Jamal_Saket_(offsup023_-_(deleted))
I'm trying to create report on users permissions to all the children of custom object which code was mostly inherited from folder object, when I select type="Container" from the LiveReport interface, it doesn't allowe me to select that custom object (it's probably checking for subtype=0). How can I tell to Livelink that it is a container?Thanks, Olga.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
eLink User
Message from Sean M Alderman via eLinkI don't have an answer to your question, but Livelink does considerother subtypes as containers... for instance, Project Volumes andCompound Documents are containers. I suppose that Discussions and NewsChannels would also be considered containers. I don't know exactlywhere you're using this type=Container, I don't see it in my live reporteditor on 9.0.0.1 Can you explain what you mean by that?On Thu, 2002-08-08 at 16:35, eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReportsDiscussion wrote:> [Attachments exceeded pre-set size limits. Use the links provided to access]> > Need help! How LL determines the "container" input type?> Posted by OFFSUP023 on 08/08/2002 04:32 PM> > I'm trying to create report on users permissions to all the children of custom object which code was mostly inherited from folder object, when I select type="Container" from the LiveReport interface, it doesn't allowe me to select that custom object (it's probably checking for subtype=0). How can I tell to Livelink that it is a container?> Thanks, Olga. > > [To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]> > ============================================================> > Attachment link: Input.doc>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe/2817601/Input.doc?func=doc.Fetch&nodeid=2817601>
; > ============================================================> > Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2249677&objAction=view>
; > Livelink Server:>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe>
; > -- Sean M. AldermanITRACK Systems AnalystPACE/NCI - NASA Glenn Research Center(216) 433-2795Calling a windowed operating system "Windows" is like naming anautomobile "Wheels."
eLink User
Message from Alex Kowalenko via eLinkThe Container type LiveReport parameter selects all objects that have anapplication type (not subtype) of zero. This includes folders (subtype 0)compound documents (subtype 136) and projects (subtype 202). To include acustom container, set zero as one of its application types in the OScriptBuilder.-alex------Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion[mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com]Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2002 16:35To: eLink RecipientSubject: Need help! How LL determines the "container" input type?[Attachments exceeded pre-set size limits. Use the links provided to access]Need help! How LL determines the "container" input type?Posted by OFFSUP023 on 08/08/2002 04:32 PMI'm trying to create report on users permissions to all the children ofcustom object which code was mostly inherited from folder object, when Iselect type="Container" from the LiveReport interface, it doesn't allowe meto select that custom object (it's probably checking for subtype=0). How canI tell to Livelink that it is a container?Thanks, Olga.[To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]============================================================Attachment link: Input.doc
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe/2817601/Input.doc?func=doc.Fetch&nodeid=2817601============================================================Discussion
: Livelink LiveReports Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2249677&objAction=viewLivelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe
Jamal_Saket_(offsup023_-_(deleted))
Thanks, Alex! Will do.