Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Sub Reports - Can't pass more than one parameter
Dan_Noble_(bupaadmin_-_(deleted))
I can pass the parameter created with the click but no others!I want to pass the value of a user input in the parent (this is not selected in the SQL field) to the sub-report. It give the message 'an unkown feature was specified'.Also, should I get this working I really need to pass at least 4 values through but there is only the option of 3, can this be changed?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Marie_Lindsay_(MLindsay_(Delete)_15608)
I have only gotten subreport parameters to work when they were values named in the SELECT statement; I often have had to include things in the SELECT that I don't really want to display, just so that they are available for the subreport.I believe there is indeed a hard limit of three subreport parameters, unless something has changed with newer versions -- still looks like three when I try it.
Dan_Noble_(bupaadmin_-_(deleted))
Thanks for the reply.I tried adding the parameter to the select statement but, as the parent produces a pie chart, this didn't work. Then I thought of grouping by the input parameter as well and it works!!!Cheers