--------Livelink Appearance: the best way to skin Livelink.Contact hstoop@opentext.com for more information.
-----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Development Discussion [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com]Sent: zaterdag 24 augustus 2002 10:42To: eLink RecipientSubject: URGENT Problem while creating new module in Livelink URGENT Problem while creating new module in Livelink Posted by infosysUser1 on 08/24/2002 04:41 AM I had created a addressbook module following the instructions in the Livelink usermanual. I had specified the fApplType as 2010.It worked fine and in the Add New Item I was able to see the addressbook entry. Now I have been trying to create another module. The problem is that in the Add New Item the entry comes as Unknown instead of the name that I specify. I am at my wits ends as I have created the module atleast 100 times but it is not working. Is the problem with the fApplType? I have tried dozens of different number ranging from 2000 to 9999 but all the time it shows the caption as Unknown in the Add New Item dropdown. When you do click on it it takes you to a Add Unknown screen and when you click on Add Item it gives an error that this node type is not supported.I am pretty sure that I am not goofing up while creating the module. I have checked and rechecked a zillion times the fname of the LLnode etc. They are in order. But still I am getting this problem.I would be eternally grateful if you could help me out.Regards,Amit
-----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Development Discussion [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com]Sent: zaterdag 24 augustus 2002 19:00To: eLink RecipientSubject: URGENT Problem while creating new module in Livelink URGENT Problem while creating new module in Livelink Posted by infosysUser1 on 08/24/2002 12:56 PM In reply to: RE URGENT Problem while creating new module in Livelink Posted by eLink on 08/24/2002 11:12 AM Thanks Hans for replying.I have checked the fSubType also and nothing wrong there too. What is the temporary object are u talking abt in the builder?? How do I check whether it gets created or not. I have run the Build Ospace too. Infact I have zealously carried out all the steps in the Create a livelink module tutorial. So it is not that I might have missed a step or anything. I just can't figure out why is it showing a UNKNOWN type in the Add New Tab dropdown list instead of the proper name.Regards,Amitp.s I am adding the zipped file which contains the module. Pls have a look.