Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Validity Module tables
Nethaji_Narasimalu
Dear All,I wonder if anyone worked on Live Reports querying datafrom the Validity Module.I am trying to put together a Live Report that lists alldocuments in a folder that are to be filed away into the Archives a day/a week in advance before that happens.Therefore, I would need to know that table/s where dataon the Validity Module fields stored.Any comments would be much appreciated.Regards,Edward Dudetsky
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
eLink User
Message from Daniel Couto via eLinkHi Edward,If you mean the Document Validity module, attached you'll find itsdocumentation, and under the "Changes to the Livelink Database Schema"section, you'll find the information you need. If it's another module, thenit's not the right doc.Cheers.-----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Development Discussion[mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com]Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 12:23 PMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: Validity Module tablesValidity Module tablesPosted by BRITANNIAAdmin on 09/12/2002 06:22 AMDear All,I wonder if anyone worked on Live Reports querying datafrom the Validity Module.I am trying to put together a Live Report that lists alldocuments in a folder that are to be filed away into the Archives a day/aweek in advance before that happens.Therefore, I would need to know that table/s where dataon the Validity Module fields stored.Any comments would be much appreciated.Regards,Edward Dudetsky[To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]============================================================Discussion: Development Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=786303&objAction=viewLivelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe
Nethaji_Narasimalu
Daniel,Thanks very much for your replay that is exactly what I wanted. All I need to know now is what is the relationshipof this table with the other tables in Livelink 9.0.0.1. The reason being that I want to get a listing of all the documents within a given folder one day before their expiration date. I understand that I can use valid_until value from the DocumentValidity table, but I need to knowthe table/column names for my SQL join statement.Look forward to hear your comments.Regards,Edward Dudetsky
eLink User
Message from Alex Kowalenko via eLink>From Remo's documentation of the schema I would suspect that the LiveReportto do what you ask is something like the following:select %1 from DTree, DocumentValidity where DTree.DataID = DocumentValidity.NodeID and %2 = DocumentValidity.Valid_Until - 1 and DTree.ParentID = %3 and %4Where%1 - Report Fields%2 - User Input 1 (Container type Input for Folder)%3 - Today%4 - Filter Permissions-alex------Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Development Discussion[mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com]Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 08:44To: eLink RecipientSubject: Document Validity and Live ReportsDocument Validity and Live ReportsPosted by BRITANNIAAdmin on 09/13/2002 08:42 AMDaniel,Thanks very much for your replay that is exactly what I wanted. All I needto know now is what is the relationshipof this table with the other tables in Livelink 9.0.0.1.The reason being that I want to get a listing of all the documents within agiven folder one day before their expiration date. I understand that I canuse valid_until value from the DocumentValidity table, but I need to knowthe table/column names for my SQL join statement.Look forward to hear your comments.Regards,Edward Dudetsky[To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]============================================================Topic: Validity Module tables
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2842893&objAction=viewDiscussion
: Development Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=786303&objAction=viewLivelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe
eLink User
Message from Alex Kowalenko via eLinkParameters %2 and %3 were switched by mistake, they should be:%2 - Today%3 - User Input 1 (Container type Input for Folder)You may also want to truncate the date values to the day. Consult your RDBMSdocumentation for functions to do this.-alex------Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Development Discussion[mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com]Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2002 18:51To: eLink RecipientSubject: RE Document Validity and Live ReportsRE Document Validity and Live ReportsPosted by eLink on 09/14/2002 06:50 PMMessage from Alex Kowalenko via eLink>From Remo's documentation of the schema I would suspect that the LiveReportto do what you ask is something like the following:select %1 from DTree, DocumentValidity where DTree.DataID = DocumentValidity.NodeID and %2 = DocumentValidity.Valid_Until - 1 and DTree.ParentID = %3 and %4Where%1 - Report Fields%2 - User Input 1 (Container type Input for Folder)%3 - Today%4 - Filter Permissions-alex------Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Development Discussion[mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com]Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 08:44To: eLink RecipientSubject: Document Validity and Live ReportsDocument Validity and Live ReportsPosted by BRITANNIAAdmin on 09/13/2002 08:42 AMDaniel,Thanks very much for your replay that is exactly what I wanted. All I needto know now is what is the relationshipof this table with the other tables in Livelink 9.0.0.1.The reason being that I want to get a listing of all the documents within agiven folder one day before their expiration date. I understand that I canuse valid_until value from the DocumentValidity table, but I need to knowthe table/column names for my SQL join statement.Look forward to hear your comments.Regards,Edward Dudetsky[To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]============================================================Topic: Validity Module tables
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2842893&objAction=viewDiscussion
: Development Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=786303&objAction=viewLivelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe[To
reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]============================================================Topic: Validity Module tables
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2842893&objAction=viewDiscussion
: Development Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=786303&objAction=viewLivelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe
Nethaji_Narasimalu
Dear Alex,Thanks very much for your SQL statements. Somehow comparison function would not work properly on thevalid_until field. Perhaps I have to truncate it inorder to get it to work or does it need to be in ()?I am using SQL2K here and I checked the Data Type forthis field, seems to be OK it is datetime...???Please comment if you have any thoughts.Regards,Edward Dudetsky
Nethaji_Narasimalu
Dear Alex,Thanks for your input. I got this to work using getDate()function for SQL2K for the notices that will be expiring within the next week. Please find my SQL below -select Dtree.*, a.valid_until "Expiration Date" from DTree, DocumentValidity a where DTree.DataID = a.nodeIDand parentid = 4293 and subtype = 144 and valid_until <= getDate()+7Just because my notices are stored in the same folderI used parentID value for that folder and as I wouldonly want to see notices (document type 144) and notany subfolders I put another subtype = 144 switch.I hope that someone may find my sql useful.Regards,Edward Dudetsky