Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Using LAPI with Visual Basic
Kamal__Sharma__(x-intertecadmin_-_(deleted))
HiI am facing some problem of using LAPI with Visual Basic.My requirement is I want to get a List of Livelink users in using LAPI from Visual Basic.As per the LAPI documentation " to get the userlist I have to declare a LONG variable in Visual basic and I have to apply LL_ValueAlloc on that and after that I have call LL_ListUsers with two parametrs one is Session which I am geeting using LL_SessionAllocEx and that long variable.My problem is upto LL_ListUsers program is ruuning fine i.eIf (LL_ListUsers(gLsession, curusrdet) <> LL_OK) ThenMsgBox "Problem Fetching User Information"ElseMsgBox "User Data Received"End Ifbut once I get the result How I will extract userlist from the long value , can anybody help me regarding the same.RegardsSumanta Basu
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet