Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Attributes in Sets - how works valuePath?
Thomas_Blume
Hallo,I work with LAPI version 9001 in C++. I have a problem to handle (to understand) the meaning of the parameter valuepath. Attributes outside a set is not a problem.here is I want fill the catVersion Datastructure. But I don't know what I'm doing ;-) These rows are copied from an example.// What is the meaning of that 1 ???LL_ValueSetLength( attrValuePath, 1 ); // address is the name of the setLL_ListSetString( attrValuePath, 0, "address" );// And here he have 1 and 1 I don't understandLL_ListSetInteger( attrValuePath, 1, 1 );// And now I try to set the value "berlin" for attribute "town" in set "address"LL_ValueSetLength( attrValues, 1 );LL_ListSetString( attrValues, 0, "Berlin");LL_AttrSetValues ( session, lCatVersion, "town", LL_ATTR_DATAVALUES,attrValuePath, attrValues );LL_SetObjectAttributesEx( session, lDoc, lCatVersion );====================================If I have solved that problem - I think the next one is to fill 3 of that sets.Thank you in advance.Andreas Boldt andreas.boldt@siemens.com
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet