Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Users in Groups with Sub-Report and count function
Nethaji_Narasimalu
Dear eLink,I have the following question. I am trying to combine two of the following reports making sure that Report1 hasgot count function and I wonder whether any of you can help.Report 1 -SELECT distinct a.Name "Groups", a.id "ID",count(users.id) "Count of Users" FROM KUAF a, KUAFChildren b, KUAF c WHERE a.ID = b.ID AND b.ChildID = c.ID AND a.Type=1 AND c.Type=0 ORDER BY a.NameClick thru sub-report: Sub-Report1Sub-Report Param 1: idReport 2 -SELECT k1.Name "BaseGroup", COUNT(*) "Users" FROM KUAF k1, KUAF k2 WHERE k1.ID=k2.GroupID GROUP BY k1.Name ORDER BY k1.NameReport 1 has also Sub-Report1 -select firstname +' '+ lastname "Member", mailaddress "Email Address" count(*) from kuaf a, kuafchildren b where a.id = b.childid and b.id = %1Param%1: User nput1InputType: NumberPrompt: IDSo..., I am wodering whether I can combine Report1 & 2and get it to show -a. count of all users within a Groupb. Provide the details of all users as per SubReport1 for Report1I am looking forward to your comments.Regards,Edward Dudetsky
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Magnus_Salgo_(IDNordicAdmin_(Delete)_2300172)
I think it should be no problem. WHat is your problem/Magnus@ids.se