Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Could not initialize SSL security. com.opentext.api.LLSSL
ISD_HIT
Hi All!Could anyone tell me how to get the library "com.opentext.api.LLSSL"? I already used LAPI library but the following error occurred when I tried to connect to a Livelink server through HTTPS connection. I wonder if my LAPI is not complete or I have to get the extra part of the library somewhere for the HTTPS connection.Thank you for your help!Best regards,HKException in thread "main" com.opentext.api.LLSSLNotAvailableException: Class: java.lang.ClassNotFoundExceptionCould not initialize SSL security. com.opentext.api.LLSSLCall Stack:java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.opentext.api.LLSSL at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:198) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:186) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306) at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:265) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:262) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:322) at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:130) at com.opentext.api.LLConnect.executeHTTP(LLConnect.java:1340) at com.opentext.api.LLConnect.execute(LLConnect.java:348) at com.opentext.api.LAPI_DOCUMENTS.AccessPersonalWS(LAPI_DOCUMENTS.java:93) at HK.com.hit.livelink.util.LLConnection.(LLConnection.java:75) at HK.com.hit.livelink.util.LLConnection.(LLConnection.java:56) at HK.com.hit.livelink.util.LLConnection.main(LLConnection.java:26) at com.opentext.api.LLConnect.executeHTTP(LLConnect.java:1359) at com.opentext.api.LLConnect.execute(LLConnect.java:348) at com.opentext.api.LAPI_DOCUMENTS.AccessPersonalWS(LAPI_DOCUMENTS.java:93) at HK.com.hit.livelink.util.LLConnection.(LLConnection.java:75) at HK.com.hit.livelink.util.LLConnection.(LLConnection.java:56) at HK.com.hit.livelink.util.LLConnection.main(LLConnection.java:26)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
eLink User
Message from Simone Oettinger via eLinkYou need to obtain Livelink Secure Connect. That's the module that providesthe SSL libraries.Simone-----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: LAPI Discussion[mailto:lapi@elinkkc.opentext.com]Sent: Saturday, October 05, 2002 11:48 AMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: Could not initialize SSL security. com.opentext.api.LLSSLCould not initialize SSL security. com.opentext.api.LLSSLPosted by HONGKO012 on 10/05/2002 12:43 PMHi All!Could anyone tell me how to get the library "com.opentext.api.LLSSL"? Ialready used LAPI library but the following error occurred when I tried toconnect to a Livelink server through HTTPS connection. I wonder if my LAPIis not complete or I have to get the extra part of the library somewhere forthe HTTPS connection.Thank you for your help!Best regards,HKException in thread "main" com.opentext.api.LLSSLNotAvailableException:Class: java.lang.ClassNotFoundExceptionCould not initialize SSL security. com.opentext.api.LLSSLCall Stack:java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.opentext.api.LLSSL at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:198) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:186) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306) at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:265) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:262) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:322) at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:130) at com.opentext.api.LLConnect.executeHTTP(LLConnect.java:1340) at com.opentext.api.LLConnect.execute(LLConnect.java:348) atcom.opentext.api.LAPI_DOCUMENTS.AccessPersonalWS(LAPI_DOCUMENTS.java:93) atHK.com.hit.livelink.util.LLConnection.(LLConnection.java:75) atHK.com.hit.livelink.util.LLConnection.(LLConnection.java:56) at HK.com.hit.livelink.util.LLConnection.main(LLConnection.java:26) at com.opentext.api.LLConnect.executeHTTP(LLConnect.java:1359) at com.opentext.api.LLConnect.execute(LLConnect.java:348) atcom.opentext.api.LAPI_DOCUMENTS.AccessPersonalWS(LAPI_DOCUMENTS.java:93) atHK.com.hit.livelink.util.LLConnection.(LLConnection.java:75) atHK.com.hit.livelink.util.LLConnection.(LLConnection.java:56) at HK.com.hit.livelink.util.LLConnection.main(LLConnection.java:26)[To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]============================================================Discussion: LAPI Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=765428&objAction=viewLivelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe