Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Multiple session support
Ben_Vosloo_(elbeadmin_-_(deleted))
Hi,I have 2 applications that both need to be connected to Livelink at the same time. Whe I try this, whichever one I open last will keep the session information, while the one I opened first loses it. I can then not do anything with the first session.I am using LAPI 9.1 with Visual Basic 6. The sessions are to 2 seperate Livelink servers.Any help would be appreciated!Kind Regards,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Steve_Piatt_(spiatt_(Delete)_891610)
Are you using two distinct LLSession variables (handles)?
Ben_Vosloo_(elbeadmin_-_(deleted))
Hi,I am using a custom control, that recieves the session handle when initialized. Inside my program I do use 2 different variables for the 2 sessions.Kind regards,Joe Takacs