Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Can I add other user information to this report ?
18User3_(Delete)_2154966
I have the following Live Report that gives me a list of all members of a Group and its Sub-Groups. The report gives me a list of all the users (their userID) and Name. Can I add other fields such as email address, department and/or phone number to the results page? IF so, what do I need to add to the statement below to get these results and where do I add it? Thanks,select distinct Name "UserID", FirstName || ' ' || LastName "Name" from KUAF where ID in (select ChildID from KuafChildren start with ID in (select ID from KUAF where Name = %1) connect by ID = prior ChildID ) and Type = 0 and Deleted = 0 order by Name
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Magnus_Salgo_(IDNordicAdmin_(Delete)_2300172)
a) start learn some basic SQLb) have a check in the KUAF table e.g. do a Livereport that doesSelect * from KUAFc) Find the column you are intrested in from the KUAF tabled) add those columns to the beginning of the select ....RegardsMagnus Sälgömagnus@ids.se