Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
LAPI 9 - Bulk Loading Users
Pete_Cogbill_(dcogbil_-_(deleted))
Help! Does anyone have a lapi code to bulk load users using VB6 to share? I have a lot of users to load in the next week or so and I desperately need help. Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
eLink User
Message from Sean M Alderman via eLinkI have something like this in Java...if your interested.On Fri, 2002-11-22 at 15:43, eLink Discussion: LAPI Discussion wrote:> LAPI 9 - Bulk Loading Users> Posted by dcogbil on 11/22/2002 03:43 PM> > Help! Does anyone have a lapi code to bulk load users using VB6 to share? I have a lot of users to load in the next week or so and I desperately need help. Thanks!> > [To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]> > ============================================================> > Discussion: LAPI Discussion>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=765428&objAction=view>
; > Livelink Server:>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe--
Sean M Alderman
Pete_Cogbill_(dcogbil_-_(deleted))
Thanks Sean! However, I really need it in VB6. Thanks again.
eLink User
Message from Kevin X Lin via eLinkThis is a very simple addUser demo in VB6. Good luck.-----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: LAPI Discussion [mailto:lapi@elinkkc.opentext.com]Sent: Friday, November 22, 2002 4:03 PMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: Re LAPI 9 - Bulk Loading UsersRe LAPI 9 - Bulk Loading UsersPosted by eLink on 11/22/2002 04:03 PMMessage from Sean M Alderman via eLinkI have something like this in Java...if your interested.On Fri, 2002-11-22 at 15:43, eLink Discussion: LAPI Discussion wrote:> LAPI 9 - Bulk Loading Users> Posted by dcogbil on 11/22/2002 03:43 PM>> Help! Does anyone have a lapi code to bulk load users using VB6 to share?I have a lot of users to load in the next week or so and I desperately needhelp. Thanks!>> [To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]>> ============================================================>> Discussion: LAPI Discussion>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=765428&objAction=view>>
; Livelink Server:>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe--Sean
M Alderman [To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]============================================================Topic: LAPI 9 - Bulk Loading Users
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2913272&objAction=viewDiscussion
: LAPI Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=765428&objAction=viewLivelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe