We are building a servlet-based Livelink app, and to list the contents of a folder we have a method that calls LAPI_DOCUMENTS.ListObjects(int volumeID, int objectID, String viewName, String queryStr, int permissions, LLValue children). The results are put into a java.util.Vector. There is one problem: the results are not listed in alphabetical order. Is there any way to sort them? Could I make a view? I created a view (long after Livelink was installed) that contained the following text:"select * from dtree order by name", but this has no effect on the sorting.I saw a post on Knowledge Center (
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll?func=ll&objId=2585466&objAction=view&show=2) saying that the view should be in the Livelink database schema. Is creating a view after installation sufficient? Is it possible to create a view that takes a parameter that I can send to it in the ListObjects call? Is there anything I can put in the query string? If I make the query string "order by name", then I get no results back.