Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
LLHTTPAccessDeniedException
T-Systems_Administrator
HiI try to connect (with the Secure Connect) to a LiveLink Server. First I have written a stand-alone Java application as followed. It works and gives the correct volumeID and objectID. try{ LLValue config = (new LLValue()).setAssocNotSet(); config.add("LivelinkCGI",new LLValue( "/livelink_en/livelink" )); config.add("VerifyServer",LLValue.LL_FALSE); config.add("HTTPUserName",new LLValue(username)); config.add("HTTPPassword",new LLValue(pw)); config.add("HTTPS",LLValue.LL_TRUE); LLSession session =new LLSession(host,port,dbank,username,pw,config); LAPI_DOCUMENTS documents = new LAPI_DOCUMENTS(session); if(documents.AccessEnterpriseWS(value)==0){ volumeID = value.toInteger("VolumeID"); nodeID = value.toInteger("ID"); System.out.println(" VolumeID "+volumeID+" NodeID "+nodeID); } } catch(Throwable e) { e.printStackTrace(); System.out.println(" Exception "+e); }The problem is that, when I use this code in a Servlet I become the following exception Exception com.opentext.api.LLHTTPAccessDeniedException: Access Denied Can anyone explain it and give us a hint?Best regards,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Steve_Piatt_(spiatt_(Delete)_891610)
The exception com.opentext.api.LLHTTPAccessDeniedException: Access Denied generally means that the HTTP server that you are trying to access requires authentication or that the provided credential is not valid.Are the HTTPUsername/HTTPPassword correct?