Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Where does B/201113 refer to?
Knowledge_Plaza_(KnowledgePlaza_(Delete)_2488838)
In some records in WMAP the field MAP_PAINTER does not contain the description of the map but simply "B/xxxxxx" where xxxxxx is a number. The question: where is the painter data? Below the reason for this question (in case anyone has a better idea):I need to know which steps come before the current step in a workflow. Unfortunately this is not the step with index -1, because there are parallel flows and possibly multiple previous steps, nor are there any records where this information can be fetched from (AFAIK).So I made a function (in PL/SQL) which analyses the MAP_PAINTER string in the WMAP table and it indeed extracts the required information, returning it as a table and in that way can be used in a SQL statement for a report. But with the "B/xxxxxx" field I don't have data.Tom
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet