Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
CSIDE and OScript
Upgrading module
Kevin_Lin_(klin_(Delete)_2436386)
I just upgraded my module. I changed fVersion features of webModule object to {'2','0','r','0'}, changed the name of config object to config200. Everything works well, I can upgrade it, and the new version is working. However, it shows me version 1.0.0 at uninstallation page while 2.0.0 at install module page. What did I miss?Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
eLink User
Message from Paul Jensen via eLinkeLink Discussion: Livelink Builder Discussion writes:Hi Kevin -- > I just upgraded my module. I changed fVersion features of webModule > object to {'2','0','r','0'}, changed the name of config object to > config200. Everything works well, I can upgrade it, and the new > version is working. However, it shows me version 1.0.0 at > uninstallation page while 2.0.0 at install module page. What did I > miss?This gets me occasionally too. I believe that the Livelinkinstall/unstall pages take their version numbers from your module's"ini" file, which you may not have updated.There is a script on "WebModule" called "0 DumpModuleConfigToFile"which updates the "ini" file for you.Hang in there!Paul-- Paul Jensen Open Text Global Services613-596-2233 x 3383
Maurizio_Giglio
Hi Kevin,your steps are right, but...you have regenerated the ini file of your module?To do this: delete the ini file, go to your webModule and then run the script "0 DumpModuleConfigToFile". This create the new ini file for your module.Best regards,Maurizio