Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
LiveReports - Update
Angelina_De_Vita
I have created a LiveReport that first of all selects all the relevant data, I have then created a sub-report that updates certain fields. However because of the 5 userinput fields limitation I need to run a third subreport that will allow the user to update the remaining fields.I'm having probelms linking the first update subreport to the 2nd update subreport. How do I pass data from the 1st subreport to the 2nd subreport like I did with the initial (Select) report to the 1st subreport?I have no doubt probably confused quite a few people therefore if you require any further info please let me know.I would appreciate any support.Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet