Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
help with oscript xml import/export
Tom_Baghdassarian_(HPcaUser1_(Delete)_2164649)
ok - what the heck am I doing wrong here:the code is supposed to copy an object by exporting it and then importing it again in a new location. it works - sort of - the object IS exported and properly imported, BUT the ImportUsingParams function always returns false (regardless if it worked or not) AND, I always get the following error: [Login object refcnt mismatch] btw. I've experimented with removing the export.Delete() and db.Delete() functions.//codeInteger targetID = Str.StringToInteger(r.targetid)Integer parentID = Str.StringToInteger(r.parentid) Object export = $LLIApi.XmlExportConfig.New()Boolean success = export.DbCreateUsingContext( .fprgctx)success = export.ExportById( parentID, "c:\llexport.xml")export.Delete() Object db = $LLIApi.GenericDb.New()success = db.DbCreateUsingContext( .fprgctx)success = db.ImportUsingParams("c:\llexport.xml",targetID,true) db.Delete()thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet